Lisetning 4

Haiiiii this my Listening journal
I have listened the audio the title is Electric,Electrical or Electronic from VOA this is the link https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/electric-electrical-or-electronic/5336026.html the audo tell us about the different the Electric, Electrical or Electronic. Electric lights allow us to read at night.Electrical" is also an adjective, but we mostly use it to mean "related to electricity."“Electronic” is an adjective. It describes something that operates through the use of many small electrical parts, such as microchipsThe speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Next I listened the audio the title is
" What is Technology?" from Youtube this is the link https://youtu.be/Giiz81_uzK8 the video tell us about what is technology. In the dictionary technology are thungs created by humas can make our live easier or solve problem all humans have basic needs such as getting water and food and having shelter. Technology is a way to make this easier. The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM UJI LARUTAN PADA KERTAS LAKMUS

MAKALAH PENGARUH JENIS AIR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KACANG MERAH

UJI MAKANAN