Listening 2

Haloo I want to tell you about something!! This is my second week of listening practice. First I listened to the audio titled cell phone from the customer. This is the website https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/intermediate-b1/a-phone-call-from-a-customer. This audio level is intermediate B1. Yes, this is my level. This audio about a buyer named Andrea and a seller named Junko. Andre asked Junko to extend the payment period which is usually 30 days to 60 days because of Andrea's deduction.
I think in this audio I learned a lot about new vocabulary because there are words that I did not know before I became aware of because I immediately translated them.
In this section I get a score of 4 out of 6, I hope in the next audio I can get a better score. The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Next I listened the audio the tittle is An introduction a lecturer this is the website
https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/intermediate-b1/an-introduction-to-a-lecture from British Counsil. The audio level is Intermediate B1 yes the same level before. This audio is about the first material by the lecturer is about happiness. A happy life is a life where you are truly absorbed in what you do. I think every I listened the audio I got a nee vocabulary. I got 3 of 6 ohh I think this score is not enough. I will learn and parctice more.The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Next I listened the Audio tittle is At the chemist this is the website https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/intermediate-b1/at-the-chemist. This audio level is B1 intermediate. This section is about a man who was told by his wife to go to a pharmacy to buy medicine and he was advised to choose a drug that was shown he was not advised to take antibiotics because he was worried he needed a doctor's resume for the disease.
previously I did not know that chemist turned out to have the same meaning as a pharmacist. I got score 5 of 6 yeayyy it means only one that I'm wrong. I think this is better than before. .The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Next I listened the audio tittle is A team meeting about diversity and this is the website https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/intermediate-b1/a-team-meeting-about-diversity This audio level is B1 intermediate. This section is about about team collaboration that wants to create something because of diversity. I got many vocabulary from this audio. I got 6 of 6 yeayyyy it is much better I'm verry happy. I think I will try the next level. The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Last from this week I listen the audio tittle is talk about motivation and this is the website https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/skills/listening/upper-intermediate-b2/a-talk-about-motivation the level is B2 upper intermediate yeayy i cant believe  I gote score 6 of 6 it means I haven't get any wrong. This section about most people are motivated to get something for reward but in many ways they cannot do it or expect something in return. The speed,the vocabulary, the pronounciation was Ok. I think this helped my listening skils and my listening skills are improving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PRAKTIKUM UJI LARUTAN PADA KERTAS LAKMUS

MAKALAH PENGARUH JENIS AIR TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KACANG MERAH

UJI MAKANAN